Can I substitute course work from other universities or programs for the Health Science pre-OT course work?

Published: January 5th, 2012

Category: Frequently Asked Questions, MOT

Students may transfer a limited number of upper division courses into the program. Students wishing to do so will be asked to submit a full course syllabi for each course after being admitted to the program. Course substitutions are reviewed by the admission committee and relevant members of the faculty.