In this course, the author provides an overview of case management. Definitions and roles among health professionals are included. The training also includes the types of funding supporting case management and why rehabilitation professionals make great case managers.
Upon completion of this course, learners will be able to:
- Define case management.
- Describe what professionals are case managers.
- Describe where case management typically take place.
- Differentiate between the types of case management funding.
- Summarize the roles and functions of case managers.
- Details the principles that drive case management service delivery.
- Explain why rehabilitation professionals make great case managers.
One (1) hour course during which the learner will view a streaming video presentation, reference PowerPoint® slides, and take a multiple choice post-test.